Here’s what to watch for:
* Venus is retrograding out of Aries and into Pisces by this evening, which means that Venus will begin a square to Saturn that will be in effect for the rest of April as Venus stations and slowly turns direct again.
* Venus’ square to Saturn brings up issues of trust and doubt in relationships. Venus in her exaltation wears down the doubt, mistrust, and accusations of Saturn like water over time wears down the jagged edges of rock.
* Venus’ square to Saturn also brings up obstacles to union or harmony or deliberate attempts to block or obstruct unity or harmony.
* Venus’ square to Saturn brings up issues from the past that relationships or partnerships may have to face again.
* Venus’ square to Saturn is about the death of love, the terminating or ending of relationships, or fated encounters in love and relationships.
* Venus’ square to Saturn is about women and women’s issues, women’s wisdom. Women and labor, women and power, women in the spotlight, what women have to say.
* Venus’ square to Saturn is about justice being served and obstructions to harmony having to be forcefully removed.
* Venus’ square to Saturn is about deliberation and appropriately balanced measures or consequences.
* Venus’ square to Saturn is about maturity in love and relationships.
* Venus’ square to Saturn, with Venus exalted, is about the death, illness, gravity, seriousness, or wisdom of the celebrity woman.
* Venus’ square to Saturn might be about the downfall of powerful women or the increased responsibility of a wise woman.
* Venus square Saturn is about love and age, love and generational differences.
* Venus’ square to Saturn brings up the idea that where we are confidently trying to persuade, promote, cheer, beautify, or unify things that we will be stonewalled or met with no response or suspicions or doubts or a lack of willingness. Venus square Saturn is about the patience required to turn cold hearts onto something we are enthusiastic about. It’s about remaining calm and cheerful about our vision of the future, even when we’re not finding support for it.
* Venus square to Saturn is finally about the forceful removal of obstructions when diplomacy, reason, intervention, counseling, and mediation are not working. It’s about the measures we have to take to correct a situation or unify something against unfair or overly rigid resistance.
Prayer: Make our hearts cheerfully patient in these days and weeks to come. May all obstacles to union be gently led back to harmony.