Here’s some themes to watch for…
Sun separating from Mars and slowly applying to a grand mutable square with Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune.
* A major transition of focus, energy, and effort. With so many planets in mutable signs and such a grand alignment of the planets in the mutable signs, we might be seeing the end of an era or the end of a process that has been happening for a long time now. As the residual effects of something that has been in place for quite a while are now beginning to fade, the first hints of what’s next are showing themselves. Pay close attention to what new insights, ideas, or inspirations are appearing in your life at this time.
* A generational confrontation, passing of the torch, or the transmission of something from an old person to a young person…also the blockage or resistance of this process from either side. When the Sun opposes Saturn there is a natural tendency for ignorance to cloud our judgment or for people to cling stubbornly to their positions, ideas, or commitments in the face of new knowledge or information.
Venus combust the Sun and entering Gemini.
* Venus ruled things may be experiencing a kind of degeneration or death right now as Venus is about to start her new cycle with the Sun. This might mean that friendships, romantic relationships, alliances, desires, tastes or values, stylistic or artistic choices, etc, are going through a natural decline, releasing, or transformation. As this takes place Venus will eventually be cazimi with the Sun (in June). Once this happens Venus will slowly start to emerge and recover. By mid summer she will return to full visibility as the evening star. Until then, try to step back and acknowledge that relationships go through natural ebbs and flows. Sometimes our friends are going through really hard things in their lives, and other times they are at 100%. Sometimes our intimate partnerships are clicking perfectly and other times they are disjointed. Everything is always changing, and it’s especially hard to stay patient during periods of Venusian decline or transformation. Whether its our bodies, our bank account and the lifestyle it affords or denies us, our sex life, or our friendships or partnerships and allegiances…all of these subjects naturally decline at certain times, and it’s okay!
Mercury direct but refraining from a trine with Jupiter.
* Look for commitments or decisions to be finalized
* Watch for clarity of mind and organizational focus to return
* Delays or setbacks resolving themselves
* A last minute change of mind
* The return to something from the past is interrupted and a new path forward presents itself
* A powerful message, idea, or messenger coming forward to clarify something or keep us from going in the wrong direction
Prayer: Help us to step back and see the bigger picture: a sea change. Help us to walk this passage mindfully.