What to watch for:
* All month long Venus will continue her opposition to Uranus, just as Uranus backs into the sign of Aries. Continued challenges, disruptions, and revolutions in relationships are on the menu this month, though you might also see challenges, disruptions, and revolution in relation to anything Venusian: style, image, appearance, beauty, sexuality, women, places of peace or worship, art and aesthetics, friendship, agreements, etc.
* Watch for November 17th when Venus turns direct, and note that as the month rolls on, Venus is also making her appearance as the morning star, a strong, bold, position for Venus to take, in her own sign, while turning direct. Things will look up later in the month.
* However, there will be one more intense opposition from Venus/Uranus on November 30th, so even though things are recovering and turning around for Venus later in the month, she still has one intense opposition remaining!
* On November 7th, there is a new Moon in Scorpio, which should make for an intense, deep, moody, and transformative lunation cycle ahead.
* On November 8th, Jupiter enters Sagittarius. I will be doing several videos on this transit, so stay tuned, but in general, this is great news. Jupiter is at home in Sagittarius and brings hope, faith, growth, abundance, and good fortune. Jupiter in Sagittarius also brings an expansion of knowledge, learning, and philosophical or spiritual seeking. Jupiter in Sagittarius also brings a sense of optimism, buoyancy, charm, and charisma. There are, of course, shadows…arrogance, grandiosity, dogma, etc., but I am nice and optimistic about this one already! 🙂
* On November 15th, Mars will finally exit Aquarius and enter the sign of Pisces where it will stay through the end of the year. This is exciting simply because Mars hasn’t been out of Aquarius, really, since May! Mars in Pisces will bring an aura of emotional courage and self-sacrifice, but it may also bring the victim/savior/martyr complexes along with it. On November 19th, Mars immediately squares Jupiter…watch for themes of religious, spiritual, or imaginative crusading and questing. This one should be invigorating!
* On November 17th, Mercury is also turning retrograde in Sagittarius, in its detriment, while in a square with Neptune in Pisces. This one should be nice and kooky! 🙂 It’s a time when altered states of consciousness, messages in dreams, inspired or mystical messages, AND all manner of delusions reign supreme, what to speak of the fun issues of misperception, miscommunication, media “optics,” and communication or tech-related issues that might come up. We’ll talk about this one at length, as well!
* On November 22nd/23rd, the Full Moon in Gemini hits a t-square to Mars in Pisces and the Sun, Jupiter, and Mercury in Sagittarius making for a very changeable dynamic to close out the month. With the Full Moon in Mercury’s sign and Mercury in the opposite sign, communication, the mind, ideas, speech, the media, learning, and all other “Hermes” related themes will be pronounced.
Toward the end of the month, I will be launching my annual 40 day Kickstarter, and raising money to support all the content I produce 300+ days of the year. I hope to have your support in the form of a donation again this year! Stay tuned. Meanwhile, my next Ancient Astrology for Modern Times course begins on Saturdays, starting December 1st! I hope to see some of you there. Registration is still open, but the course is filling up!
Prayer: Give us a steady heart and a steady mind, so that we might hear the inner direction you give us each and every day. May we sweep and clear our inner sanctuaries with love and peace, each day, so that when disruptions come, we may greet them with divine readiness.