As the full moon approaches the Jupiter/Saturn square is also growing stronger, and soon Venus will leave Virgo and go backward into Leo again. A list of what to watch for throughout the rest of this week:
* Generational, familial, ancestral conflicts, gifts, exchanges, blessings, wounds, and rites of passage (Jupiter square Saturn with Moon entering Capricorn and eventually opposing Mars in Cancer)
* An emerging sense of clarity around a situation that has been hanging in limbo (Mercury and Mars both gradually leaving the rays of the Sun)
* The culmination of a process, a stubbornness or a block removed (Saturn about to turn direct as he receives a square from Jupiter and Venus in Leo, ruled by the Sun in Leo)
* The return of faith/hope/truth/light and optimism after a potentially long time of uncertainty, worry, or setbacks (Saturn turning direct, Mars preparing to leave Cancer, and Jupiter and Venus conjoining again)
* The subject of individual pride within a group, the role of the outcast or outsider, versus the star or celebrity, what it means to be liked or loved versus being true to yourself (Full Moon across the Leo/Aquarius axis)
The Moon in Capricorn later today will introduce a more serious, cold, practical and duty oriented mood or atmosphere. As the Moon continues through Capricorn and then Aquarius, the rest of this week will be about a Saturnian subplot. Working through various restrictive or negative attitudes or learning to take the high road or mature path through a certain level of tension will be part of this month’s full moon experience.
Prayer: It’s amazing what saying less will do for conflicts. It’s amazing what quiet can do for the sake of resolution. It’s amazing what results can come from a detachment from results. Help us to remember these things.