Meanwhile, Jupiter is closing in on a trine to Neptune, perfecting over the weekend.
Here is what to watch for:
* The waxing crescent Moon in Libra reflects budding relationships, friendships, or business agreements, negotiations, compromise, and harmony, as well as finding general agreement, help, or allies. This is an empowered Venus right now, in her own domicile, and so she is ready to give her assistance to a young or new cause (reflected by the young Moon in Libra).
* A waxing crescent Moon with a conjunction to Venus in her own sign represents a very auspicious development in the journey of the month ahead. There is an aura of help, ease, refinement, grace, beauty, agreement, and harmony available today. I do not often talk about fast-moving, daily lunar connections, but they are sometimes very strong and can be incredibly important when tracking daily astrological changes. Today’s conjunction suggests that whatever you might be working on or in the early stages of development with will find some strong form of help or confirmation.
* Of course, this does not make the transit inherently “good,” in a spiritual sense because, as we know, “bad people” find success in this world all the time, and “good people” often build their egos on “good deeds.”
* Similarly, one of the main reasons we study astrology, one of the main benefits of tracking the transits or seeing the planets reflected in any kind of event, however moral or immoral, minor or major, public or private, is that it reminds us that there is a greater universal intelligence guiding and directing everything. It reminds us that nothing escapes the vision and direction of the divine. So, seeing astrology reflected in the day to day events, it should not further entangle us in the drama and gossip, or the idle spectacles of the world, but rather astrology helps us to see everything in the divine and the divine in everything. If we do this carefully, in the right mood and spirit, then astrology may actually help us to gain some healthy distance from the streaming tickers and dramas of the world and return to a life lived in service to the divine whole, of which we are a unique part.
* If we take this insight and bring it back to the astrology of the day, described above, then we are left with a simple idea. As things are developing, and there is some Venusian agreement, help, or support to be found under this early waxing moon, then we might ask ourselves one question, “How can I use whatever support is presenting itself right now to serve the divine source of which I am a part?” Or, “have I taken a moment to recognize and thank the divine source for whatever support I am receiving since nothing really belongs to me?” Either question, if we dare to ask it sincerely, may lead us to slowly learning how to use the planetary transits in service to our original divine source, which can only enhance and deepen our spiritual lives.
Prayer: May we use whatever momentary good fortune that comes our way for your service. May we learn to feel the excitement of giving back to you, directly, from whatever we are given!