What to watch for:
* The mind consumed by the irrational, worst case scenarios, fear, hastiness, rash estimations, suspicions, secrets, etc (Mercury combust and conjoined with Mars in fall in Cancer)
* The growing tension between young and old, old and new, tradition and innovation, dynasties and new rulers, faith and doubt, withholding and generosity, suspicion and trust (Jupiter/Saturn square)
* Family in crisis, family and fate, life and death in the home, relinquishing control or authority over a situation that is closely personal to us (Moon in Leo square Saturn in Scorpio)
* Concerns around cleanliness, order, organization, purity, details, purging, detoxification, chastity, virtue, facts, and preparation (Moon in Virgo)
* Trouble finding harmony or ease, beauty or grace in situations because of unavoidable burdens, things that need straightening out or dealing with, issues of integrity or order, or an overburdened mind or sense of worry or disease (Venus entering fall in Virgo, ruled by Mercury)
As the moon cycle is now waxing, what events were put in motion at the new moon that are now finding greater traction? How are we getting in our own way with overly negative or worried thoughts right now? How can we gracefully and patiently work through slowing or frustrating obstacles, remaining quiet and flexible each step of the way? A dying animal is going to die, it’s death is in sight, and yet the beast may bite the hardest when mortally wounded. Knowing this, we need to be patient, respectful, and pay close attention to how we approach everything right now..imagining that there is a dangerous, vulnerable, and dying animal standing between us and our goal.
Prayer: In order of importance, we attend to the ceremony of death when its directly in front of us, no matter what gains, new life, or benefits lie in wait afterward.