Here’s what to watch for:
* An overly restrictive attitude held for too long within a relationship leads to misfortune
* Reconciliation in relationships becomes possible after an amplification of our differences
* Father/Son dynamics, an older/younger generational confrontation, passing of the torch, rite of passage
* Confrontations with friends, co-workers, or authority figures/bosses
* A piece of gossip or insider/secret information that is hurtful is somehow exposed
* An opportunity for bonding or starting over after a period of conflict and tension
* An important transitional phase unfolding in our lives…something entirely new is gradually establishing itself while something whose effects have been with us for a long time are wearing off
* The amplification of various conflicts and challenges
* Jealousy distorting the reality of a problem…”frienemies”
* Serious challenges to old paradigms or models
* Stubborn, obstinate viewpoints that will not compromise..should they?
Overall, we are moving through a period of time that reflects a kind of major ongoing transition, during which time various conflicts of ideas within relationships are pronounced. To sum it up, we are getting clear about which direction we want to go in with our lives and it may or may not sync up with an entire web of people or relationships in our lives. Navigating this terrain of clashing values in relationships, and figuring out what this means for our relationships, is a big part of what this month’s astrology is all about!
Prayer: Help us to remember that we are each more than the summation of our beliefs or ideas.