Kickstarter update: we need just $288 more raised today to help us keep pace with our fundraising goal. Please support my daily horoscopes and pick up a year-ahead reading as a reward for your donation! Link here to donate!
Here’s what to watch for today:
* As the bond of the first quarter Moon releases we should find a period of contraction starting to loosen and expansion will slowly start to build again over the next few days. How have we handled any setbacks or challenges the last two days? How we’ve responded should set the tone for the days to come.
* Today the Moon isn’t making any aspects until she changes signs, which may represent a kind of lull or break in the action or development of something. However, by later tonight she will start applying across the sign boundary to a sextile with Venus, which should bring harmony or harmonizing opportunities into play again.
* By tomorrow when the Moon moves into Aries, we should see a more decisive and acition-oriented aura surrounding us.
* Meanwhile, Venus has moved into Aquarius, the sign of the water-pourer. Venus is also in a sextile to her host Saturn and will slowly apply to meet Saturn in the coming weeks. Right now Venus is building something, desgining something, starting in on the construction of an elaborate ideal or vision. Venus in Saturn’s sign and Saturn in Jupiter’s (with a trine between Venus and Jupiter), means that Venus is also helping Jupiter and Saturn continue to work toward a compromise or harmony. We are each compelled right now to build a new vision for our future, and though it will take some effort, at this stage Venus is helping to bring both sides of something together so that the structure we’re creating supports everyone’s needs without losing the integrity of the overall mission. Venus is therefore like an artist or architect whose creative design is the compromise everyone is looking for.
* Venus in Aquarius also points toward the impulse to engage in social issues with an eye for beauty and imagination. Venus in Aquarius is like an open-mic poetry night where each poet addresses a different social issue…rather than preaching it’s poetry as a call to action.
* Venus in Aquarius is also the alienation of the artist and the common feeling of estrangement from the status-quo. Venus in Aquarius can be a lonely and oddball Venus, an ongoing emphasis on feeling different or not being fully understood or recognized for one’s talents and uniqueness.
* Venus in Aquarius is also the desire for relationships, work, and play to be substantive, authentic, serious, and mature. However, Venus in Aquarius can sometimes be cold and may try too hard to impress a structure upon things that need to remain organic, open, and spontaneous.
Prayer: Teach us to see the design, and teach us to allow for its power to impress itself upon us rather than us trying to impress it upon others.