What to watch for:
* As Jupiter stations we are about to see a significant “turning of the tide” with regard to Jupiter ruled things.
* For every season of advance, growth, blessings, and abundance there is an inevitable season of decline and decay. Jupiter’s back and forth movements often reflect these ups and downs.
* When Jupiter retrogrades its as though some element of what’s been given is drained or taken away or held back or weakened. We are living in the midst of a moment where even though the tide is turning for the better (Jupiter turning direct means Jupiter starts gaining power again), it is happening during the midst of a Full Moon/Sun-Saturn contraction.
* This Full Moon activates the Mercury/Jupiter oppositional tension between Gemini and Sagittarius, which means we have issues related to truth, information, belief, doctrines, dogmas, messengers and codes of knowledge or truth.
* With Jupiter in the range of a sextile and trine to the Sun, Moon, and Saturn the question of weighing and balancing the scales of justice or truth in a situation matches incredibly well with the media spectacle of testimonies happening in DC this week.
* We may also notice that the truth is being hidden, withheld, or denied from us or that we are withholding it from ourselves willfully, despite the obvious truth of the situation.
* The Sun opposite Saturn may also involve conflicts with authorities, or the feeling that our joy, creativity, or happiness is being blocked or thwarted by someone else.
* The Sun opposite Saturn at the Full Moon also points to a time of maximal tension between circumstances that are beyond our control, limiting or contractive in nature, and our intentions or spiritual needs or conscious sense of purpose or direction.
It’s at just a time like this where innocence, truth, simplicity, and patience have to be matched with care, tact, and strategy. It’s not a time for non-action as much as it is a time for honest actions matched with patience.
Prayer: Give us the tact and discernment that flows directly from the heart of your peace and love.