The Full Moon is intensifying the effects of the Mercury/Pluto conjunction as everything is felt a little more powerfully during the full moon periods. Here’s a short list of what you might be noticing based on the combination of these planets and the full Moon tonight:
* Intensified communication dynamics
* Coming to difficult or painful realizations
* The revelation of things hidden or unseen, especially through letters, written word, communication, thoughts, conversations, messages or signs
* Sickness of the mind, or the death of old ideas or voices from the past
* The contemplation, intellectually, of ideas we’ve not thought through carefully enough in the past
* Something or someone from the past returning, words or exchanges from the past coming back to speak to us in some way
* A transformation of thought on a subject, a new way of thinking or perceiving
* The desire to communicate powerfully, honestly, profoundly, authentically, regardless of whether or not the message is pleasing, easy, or harmonious
* Learning how to live, walk, and represent ideas or ideals higher than ourselves
* The participation in a royal lineage or tradition, the exploration of what makes us special or what constitutes healthy pride versus unhealthy vanity or egoism
With Mars in a square to both the Sun and the Moon tonight, this full Moon might provoke conflicts and power struggles, so remember to be extra patient and keep these themes in your awareness so you don’t become reactionary, defensive, or unnecessarily aggressive.
As Mercury stations we should see another intensification of these themes, and then Mercury will pass Pluto once more through his direct movement. So we have a little ways to go with the Mercury/Pluto themes.
Prayer: Teach us to be peaceful ambassadors of our ideals…remind us that ideals have nothing to prove…they emanate most powerfully from the hearts of those who hold them with love and gentleness.