* This Full Moon will create a grand cross between the Sun, Moon, Jupiter, and Uranus, with Pluto in close range as well.
* It’s a peak moment where the tensions we’re experiencing in different areas of our lives converge simultaneously, perhaps breaking something down that is no longer working, perhaps breaking through a barrier, or perhaps intensifying and illuminating something that has been stirring beneath the surface.
* Sometimes there is nothing extra remarkable about these transits outside of feeling more busy, stressed, excited, and so forth. Regardless, watch how the circumstances of your life change or shift, and take note of your inner experiences, thoughts, and feelings, as we move through this week’s grand-cross/full moon.
* It would not be surprising to see more political drama, public violence, and media spectacles during this particular Full Moon, either. Grand Crosses at the Full Moon usually don’t mess around!
* Today the Moon is separating from an opposition with Saturn and applying to an opposition with Mercury. It’s a totally normal day to feel heavy or hungover, to see some delays, miscommunication, and disagreements or powerful information come to light. Mercury is still gaining momentum in his direct motion and an opposition between the Moon and Mercury can indicate challenges around Mercury ruled things. Sometimes impatience and demands are being made that we move forward with something quicker than we should, sometimes it’s about making hasty assumptions…just keep your eye on the oppositional quality between the Moon and Mercury today and by this evening see if you can notice when the Moon has shifted signs into Cancer. The Full Moon is basically moving into effect right now, but the Moon separating from the opposition to Mercury and entering Cancer should change the tone or mood to something a little lighter.
Prayer: Give us whatever messages or information we need to move forward with clear eyes, clear heads, and clear hearts.