Here are some big themes to watch for, given all that’s happening at once:
* Challenges are coming but they will be met with faith, vigor, and responsiveness
* Significant changes of mind, philosophy, belief, and practice, perhaps due to unforeseen or sudden disruptions or challenges
* Mental AND emotional breakthroughs at once
* The culmination of a philosophical, emotional, and relational crises…something that has been building for a while, and the clouds that finally break around it
* Emotional and intellectual honesty
* The support needed to finally make a breakthrough
* The thing that breaks down is the thing that you’re finally not going to try to fix any longer
* While some powerful opportunities open up you are finding that they require more responsibility, organization and mental toughness than ever
* Political and cultural rhetoric is likely going to amplify very powerfully in the next week, and it’s also possible that we’ll see more public violence/attacks, etc…I wish it wasn’t so predictable, but Mars/Pluto and Mars/Uranus have been predictably signifying these kinds of events for years now… 🙁
* Accidents, injuries, or sudden and unexpected illnesses or other forms of misfortune are accompanied by angelic forms of relief, intervention, and grace or good luck
* Loyalty, oaths, vows, and commitments are challenged, replaced, given up, taken back up, etc.
* Careful speech, thoughtful or mindful communication, measured words, vs too much talking, too strict, too terse, too fierce, overly controlled or rigid, controlling or domineering language, and also the need to speak and listen from the heart
* Technology, infrastructure, how we organize and present things, the use of media and technology in our everyday lives or professional lives and the potential for major revisions or overhauls
* The rug, base, or foundation of something cannot hold…it is the beginning of the end
The end of the year isn’t going out quietly, and really this Full Moon time, in general, is going to be facilitating the deeper changes of August’s solar eclipse. The basic reason for this is that the next Moon cycle begins on the heels of all of these intense transits, just as Jupiter and Mars will be coming together to square the nodes. Though we said this all of August, it’s easy to forget, the changes of a major solar eclipse like the one we experienced take time. They signify major changes and most major changes do not happen overnight. If you’re wondering what area of your life might be most impacted by all of these transits, you can always look at their individual house placement in your birth chart, but you can also think more broadly about where the solar eclipse in late Leo landed in your birth chart last August!
Meanwhile, after a big fundraising day, we are closing in on the $15,000 mark, which will ensure that my 300+ daily horoscopes are supported at roughly $50 per day, which breaks down to between $15-$20 per hour. For me, this is a good wage, and once I meet this goal we will shift the focus of our fundraising to our community projects! 🙂 Help me get there! Pick a reading and pitch in!
Prayer: Prepare our hearts to say “yes” to whatever may come. Be our reform. Be our mindful speech. Be where we place our attention, in all things.