Here’s what to watch for today:
* Holding steady with regard to plans for the future, despite small setbacks or challenges
* Keeping our integrity in the face of challenges, confrontations, and tiredness
* Weaving things together while facing challenges and opposition
* Offering nothing to resist
* Sacrificing something for the good of something else, or in order to depart from a situation we don’t see as beneficial
* Finding a form of support that allows us to abdicate or give something else up
* The diplomacy of modesty
* Allowing things to take their own course
* Keeping still and allowing for something to develop on its own, especially when faced with opposition
* Excess removed and placed where it is most needed
* Simple trust and detachment leads to good things
In each of the above themes what we’re looking at is the gradual harmonization of Jupiter and Saturn set alongside of a nagging temptation to get involved in an oppositional situation. The best advice right now is to trust that things are coming together, don’t be afraid to give up what you don’t need, and be resigned to non-resistance, at least for the moment. The oppositions or challenges we face today are likely temporary and so our trust and confidence that things are coming together will get us further than fruitless oppositions that could potentially hijack the momentum that is building in our favor.
Prayer: Help us to be big hearted, trusting, and confident, even as we keep quiet and still for the time being.