Here is what to watch for:
* Jupiter at the heart of the Sun brings a warm, expansive lift to the heroic energy of the Sun, reminding us that we are each called to something higher.
* Jupiter and the Sun give us big eyes and confidence. But remember the saying…”Don’t go to the grocery store on an empty stomach.”
* Jupiter and the Sun fix our sight on a new goal and surprise us with new pathways forward.
* Jupiter and the Sun expand our sphere of influence, increase our knowledge and wisdom, but may also puff us up with pride and grandiosity.
* Meanwhile, Venus is moving back into an opposition with Uranus, which will perfect on November 30th.
* One last time we have an intense, Mars-themed element of disruption hitting Venus ruled things: relationships, places of peace or worship, theaters and the arts, women and sexuality, etc.
* On the other hand, we could very well see themes of innovation and originality, and experimentation related to Venus topics, as well as the need for greater independence or freedom. Let’s not forget that during this transit we also saw a wave of women elected to public office.
* Meanwhile, today the Moon in Cancer opposes Pluto in Capricorn and then moves into a t-square with Venus and Uranus, which will start to activate the dynamic in preparation for their opposition.
* Watch today for themes of emotional purgation, depth, and intensity, as well as themes of nature vs. nurture, the need to belong vs. the feeling of being an outcast, family karma, issues related to women, mothers, and women’s health, etc.
In Kickstarter news, we are now just 16 backers shy of the 100 backer mark. Last year we rallied the support of 368 of you, so we still have a long way to go, but we’re doing a good job so far! Remember that my upcoming online courses begin this week and next, and tuition is discounted when you donate. I also offer a variety of “year-ahead” readings that can be given as gifts! If you appreciate my work and get something good from it, then help support this work in 2019!!
Prayer: Give us more than what we ask for. Give us the excitement to give back to you wholeheartedly whatever we receive.