Here’s what to watch for:
* Look to the Libra ruled house in your birth chart and say a big welcome to Jupiter. Jupiter says, “I’ll be here to say yes to things for the next year or so. I can be a little over the top, but this year I’m in the sign of the scales and hanging out with my home girl Venus, so we’re going to have a good year. Oh and the word of the day is, “yes.”
* Look for events related to justice, harmony, fairness, equality, beauty, intelligence, vanity, image and appearance, judgment and discernment, style and elegance to manifest in the next few days within the Libra ruled area of your birth chart. The ingress of a planet into a new sign often makes a splash!
* Watch this morning for increased aggression, competition, impulsiveness, violence, and hostility or confrontation. The Moon and Mars often bring an energetic combination of fierce or agitating moods, inflammation, and impatience. On the other hand, a Moon/Mars transit might be the symbol for direct and bold or courageous actions or putting something dynamic into motion.
* Today’s first quarter Moon also supports the idea of gaining momentum or passing through a miniature trial or test on the way toward the full Moon. Coupled with the Moon/Mars signature we might also see tests or trials within groups, families, or communities. Also watch for a manipulation of information or communication for the sake of trying to win or persuade people within groups. The Mercury/Mars dynamic also reflects the strategic use of information for the sake of winning, but this doesn’t mean the information will be used ethically or honestly.
* Mercury’s retrograde toward a square with Mars suggests an approaching intensification period for this Mercury retrograde cycle. The square perfects on Monday, but until then the aspect’s symbolism will be gaining power. Mercury/Mars might mean technological meltdowns, setbacks, or accidents. It could mean increased hostility in speech and communication. Increased competition, boldness, or courage with speech and communication. Technological warfare or cyber warfare. Weapons and information related to weapons. Espionage and the theme of information used to harm or hurt someone or something. Recklessness or carelessness with technology, speech, communication, or information. Accidents related to transit. Explosions or violence from the past repeating itself. Old arguments or conflicts resurfacing.
Prayer: Teach us to make our words, thoughts, and speech, and even the way we use technology, an overflow of the heart.