Here’s a list of what to watch for based on a number of the planetary themes right now:
* The Jupiter/Saturn square is almost exact. You find yourself unfriending or unfollowing people left and right on facebook, twitter, and instagram for the incessant anger and self righteous negativity being directed toward everyone and anything they don’t agree with or find “corrupt.”
* The Jupiter/Saturn square is almost exact. You find yourself deeply immersed in some kind of positive generational or historic debate or dialogue. Respect for the old with hope for the new, or vice versa. Two value systems are colliding or cooperating.
* The Jupiter/Saturn square is almost exact. You find yourself becoming the adult in the situation, or there is a role reversal taking place.
* The Jupiter/Saturn square is almost exact. You find yourself studying a new form or method, or you are taking the time to integrate two distinctly different approaches to something.
* Mercury is in his detriment/fall. You find yourself struggling to communicate something clearly, or you are struggling to stay organized. You or someone you know is communicating secretly or inappropriately, gossiping or spreading rumors, and you keep wondering if it’s a Mercury retrograde. You are struggling with your perceptions of something…am I seeing this clearly, or am I deluding myself, or have I been duped into believing something that isn’t true?
* Mars and Venus are square. You are feeling super horny, artistically inspired, or fiercely passionate about someone or something. You are struggling to keep the peace or join the fight. You are feeling creative tension. You are trying to build coalitions or friendships based on shared visions of the future.
With the eclipse and equinox coming shortly we are approaching a powerful culmination moment and seasonal turning point at once. The Jupiter/Saturn themes will be especially strong as these events take place…but more on that next week!
Prayer: May we trust the times we live in, especially those things we cannot control. Help us to remember that “Time’s substance is that which is contingent to and from the One who is all time…the uncreated present.” –Iain Mackenzie