The Moon is in Leo today, just past last quarter. Meanwhile, Venus and Mars are still conjunct by degree but just beginning to separate. Jupiter is still very close by in Virgo.
A quick list of themes to watch for:
* Innocence and youth, or the appearance of innocence versus the hidden truth or secret reality of something (Mars/Venus in Virgo with Mercury in Scorpio)
* Subliminal messages, subtle cues or signs (Mercury in Scorpio)
* Honesty, confession, deeper sharing of feelings/thoughts (Mercury in Scorpio)
* The desire for achievement/advancement/security/power at all costs (Sun in Scorpio sextile Pluto in Capricorn)
* The meeting of minds, the sharing of thoughts, the education of the older by the younger and vice versa (Jupiter/Saturn square with Venus/Mars conjoined in Virgo)
* The hard reality of something versus the dream/ideal images we’ve been living with..disillusionment, intoxication, facing the hard/simple facts (Saturn square Neptune)
* Figuring out the difference between a truth and a grudge or anger or bitterness or self righteousness (Saturn in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces)
* Spying, voyeurism, secrets, hidden desires, plotting and scheming, or slips of the tongue/speech that reveal (Mercury in Scorpio)
* A faceoff or standoff between two egos (Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Leo)
* Being seduced/hypnotized/persuaded by something unhealthy or suspecting someone or something unnecessarily (Mercury in Scorpio trine to Neptune in Pisces)
The look of this last quarter Moon has to do with the abdication of power, of the “throne” so to speak. What happens when some element of our lives, some phase or season, is up? It’s hard to let go, it’s hard to go down easy. There is a lot to fear in the transition between life and death, between one world and the next….but we can either make these transitions bravely or we can resist the natural course of things and potentially poison the environment with our resistance.
Prayer: Help us to trust the changes of Autumn.