What to watch for:
* Careful deliberation, quiet, and critical thinking leads us to depart, leave, or distance ourselves from something or someone that isn’t appropriate for us. This may in turn stimulate a better opportunity, solution, or compromise of some kind.
* A message, piece of news, or long awaited upon story or piece of information may come to the surface in the next week, perhaps providing us with an exciting opportunity to work together with someone to get something done.
* A third party might be working to negotiate or bridge the gap between two people or groups in order to agree upon something special and exciting.
* Rapid breakthroughs and exciting, expansive new projects and opportunities happening simultaneous to important partnerships, allegiances, contracts, or negotiations.
* Excitement tempered by cautious and critical thinking.
* The young and the old helping one another.
* Achieving something through careful, simple communication rather than elaborate, dramatic, or showy gestures or proclamations.
* The art of silence and simplicity when trying to work something out.
As this last quarter Moon intensifies today we have a very specific and intricate series of planetary alignments happening. The last quarter Moon points toward the crisis of completing things this Moon cycle. Meanwhile, Mercury is appearing as a helper right in the mix of an important convergence between Jupiter and Saturn, while Jupiter is also opposing Uranus. What you’ll notice in all of the above themes is the idea of an exciting deal, negotiation, or allegiance. This opportunity is also expressing itself in terms of a kind of rapid and sudden revolution of circumstances (Jupiter opp Uranus), perhaps coinciding with the appearance of a new piece of information or being approached by a messenger of some kind (again, Mercury).
For now, with the bondage of the last quarter Moon intensifying, it’s another good day to practice non-action, waiting, and watching. Be careful of the tendency to feel urgent about something, and instead watch, wait, and retreat from the drama for the time being.
Prayer: Teach us how to move where there is an opening, teach us how to watch and wait when there isn’t an opening.