Here’s what to watch for:
* The birth of something new, a new idea, research project, concept, or organizational strategy (Mercury starting a new cycle)
* Maturity, seriousness, commitment, in relationships (Venus/Saturn)
* The end of a cycle, the resolution or final decision, coming to a judgment about something (late waning Moon in Libra)
* The season of depth, letting go, releasing, and seeing the real, hard truth within or behind the appearance (Scorpio new moon approaching)
* Watch for irritation, aggravation, bravery, boldness, rashness, impulse, desire, anger, and other Mars qualities in the body or environment today and tomorrow (Moon/Mars)
More on this weekend’s new moon in the next few days!
Prayer: Help us to settle deeply into this time of change and releasing.