Here’s what you might see out there in life land:
* Feeling recharged, recovering, and raring to go
* Accidentally injuring yourself, again, and feeling generally pissed off or grumpy
* Feeling motivated, ready, able to do leaping ninja kicks out the door
* Ninja kicking people who are ready to do leaping ninja kicks out the door
* Resolving conflicts from the past
* Clearing the air, downpours, cloud breaks
* Small tantrums following you around like little dirt clouds
* Taking a stand at the wrong place, like the automatic register at a drug store or over a parking spot
* Blaming someone else for your frustration, including Mars
* Obstructions being cleared…maybe from somewhere below/within (let your imagination have fun!)
* Overcompensating because you’ve been holding something in for too long
* Feeling physically revitalized, fresh, restored, healed
* Tensions in relationships escalated….willing to throw down because someone says they don’t like a TV show you enjoy…breathe!
* Something that has been weak or down and out is raring to go
* A change in momentum
* Dissecting something about yourself, a situation, others…leads to powerful insights but also may hurt someone
* Things festering under the surface coming up and out (secrets, illness, fears, things from the past)
* Having less tact, possibly a great thing, possibly harmful
* Vitality and confidence returning, maturing
Remember that Mars’ station points signify different things for different people. The Moon in Aries today, conjoining Uranus, emphasizes the revolutionary, the martial, and the fiery elements at once. Regardless of whether this is an agitating moment or a very exciting moment, the fact that Mars is turning direct under a last quarter Moon in Aries suggests a powerful turning point. By the time the Moon moves into Taurus in the next few days, and Mars turns direct, things will probably look and feel very different than they do right now.
Prayer: Help us to be level 10 ninjas of this Mars moment.