Meanwhile, here’s another list of things to watch for:
* Be careful of what you wish for, you may get it. Venus is cazimi, but remember that Pluto has a dark sense of humor about these things.
* If you think the Sun/Pluto/Venus energy has passed by, think again, the Moon is about to enter Scorpio and there is another few days of the effects of this transit to go.
* If you aren’t experiencing much, or not noticing much, just remember this little window of time and the events surrounding this period of time. We’re heading into eclipse season and these events are also sowing seeds. The effects of this transit will take a while to make complete sense to us, at which point there is a high likelihood we’ll say, “Aha! Pluto!!!” 🙂 Pluto is the “got ya” that’s already gotcha.
* Mercury is just passing out of antiscia with Saturn. The past few days of tirades, unasked for advice, overstatements, resistance to truth, weird technological snafus, delays, hesitation, doubt, secretive communication, gossip, behind the scenes analysis, prohibition, or important new ideas or insights….well, we can see it in the stars with the secret meetup between Mercury and Saturn…which is about to become not so secret, and actually put into action, in the next days as Mercury enters Capricorn and conjoins Saturn out in the astrological open. 🙂
* Mars is passing beyond Jupiter now. So if you’ve been craving blood, sex, or martyrdom, that should be passing shortly. 🙂
* In all seriousness, the fading of the Mars/Jupiter conjunction is important because Venus and Mars are also dancing in a sextile with one another. Right now we’re seeing the aura of a bold new vision and the feeling of being confirmed or affirmed in a quest or mission. Now it’s all about “going forth” and doing it.
* If you want to see another simple manifestation of Venus at the heart of the Sun, conjoined with Pluto, check out Lebron James calling out H&M for a racially insensitive sweatshirt they had a young black boy wearing. It said something like, “I’m the coolest monkey in the jungle,” on it. The King photoshopped the image, called it out, and I believe H&M has already removed it. A piece of fashion called out for racism by “The King.” You really can’t make it up. 🙂 Watch for this transit! See it’s presence in your own life and learn something beautiful. It’s amazing!
* Don’t forget, in the next week, the Sun and Venus will move into a square with Uranus. That should kick down a few doors, land a few flying kicks, and wake us up a little. 🙂 More on that later.
Prayer: To the once and future queen, goddess of mercy, compassion, and bad-guy thumping… long live the queen!