Here’s what to watch for:
* You are feeling attracted to rebels, innovators, and iconoclasts, or you are considering whether or not you are one yourself.
* You are thinking about originality, bringing something old up to speed
* You are feeling the need to throw off constraints or to break from the normal routine
* You are drawn toward the controversial idea or position
* You are feeling rushes of yang, assertiveness, aggression, competition, or a desire to individuate or separate from the herd
* You are ready to push forward and you don’t care for the word “no”
* Tearing, ripping, cutting, severing, or sudden separation
* Unexpected breakthroughs, disruptions, discoveries
* Resisting the way you are being pigeonholed digs you into a deeper hole; you are tempted to lash out
* You are going to say the more forceful truth that you believe in, and you don’t care what others think about it
* You are trying hard to simplify but complexities keep coming up…you’re getting closer to an outburst of energy
* You are trying to integrate a series of lessons related to anger, frustration, irritation, desire, and limitations
Notice that for as dynamic as this aspect is, it is also predictable. Even the moments that appear to be the most disruptive, erratic, and willful, are, in a sense, a part of the status quo in this material reality. We live in a place where even when we’re feeling most defiant and “original,” there is still, in a sense, nothing new and nothing so shocking under the Sun. Keeping this in mind we may temper the belief that all of our “yang enthusiasm” is as special and important as it would have us believe.
When we take a simple moment to view our experiences more objectively, which astrology was designed to help us with, we can also try to ask the question, “How may I use this moment to deepen my service to the divine source of which I am a part?” This question then brings us back into a more meaningful or conscious and personal experience of the transit.
Prayer: Shock us back to the question of service. How do I serve you just a little more personally? Become more personal to me.