The kickstarter has slowed down a bit, though we still have about 24 days of fund raising left. We’re currently at $16,342 raised toward our next goal of $17,500, which will help me purchase new astrological learning resources for the sake of developing our school’s programs. If you haven’t yet donated and you enjoy my astrological work, or if you’ve enjoyed a free or donation-based reading from our students or school, then please consider donating to support our next stretch goal!
Meanwhile, here’s a list of themes to watch for:
* Aggression, hostility, outbursts, public violence or volatility (Mars/Pluto)
* Eye for an eye mentality, social justice (Mars in Libra)
* Witch hunts, public lambasting, and discussions of truth and belief (Saturn/Neptune)
* Challenges to the status quo, rebellion, and sudden unpredictable outbursts or stand offs (Mars opposite Uranus)
* Aggressive diplomacy or high pressure negotiating or decision making (Mars opp Uranus)
* Conquest, expansion, and competition (Sun in Sagittarius)
* Intelligence or guidance from the spiritual realm (Neptune in Pisces/Saturn in Sagittarius)
* The uncomfortable, sexy, subtext (Venus in Scorpio)
* The glamorizing of what is dark, destructive, passionate, seductive, and deep (Venus in Scorpio moving into a trine with Neptune)
* The dark/super natural or evil and its banishment or exorcism (Saturn/Neptune)
* The fear of what we don’t know or don’t understand (Saturn/Neptune)
As the Moon darkens and moves through the via combusta toward the new moon, it’s a time of relinquishing or letting go of something. A powerful time to remember the greater mysteries. A powerful time to recognize the limits of our understanding, and to acknowledge the authorship of higher powers in our lives (the daemon, our guides, angels, god(s)). To “surrender” right now means allowing our ideas to be gently opened to others’ ideas…lest ideas become weapons.
Prayer: Help us to be seen and held by one another in the light, and help us to discard our sharpest ideas of each other so that we might be friends, lovers, allies and family.