What to watch for:
* Last quarter Moons are times of completing, integrating, releasing, and the beginning of the end of things as we know them.
* The love and admiration or animosity and tension between teachers and students, leaders and emissaries, bosses and employees, higher ups and lower downs, etc. (Venus opp Jupiter with Jupiter in Venus’ sign).
* The need to recognize, value, and lift up that which we rely upon for support (Venus opp Jupiter with Jupiter in Venus sign).
* The increasing need or desire to reduce, focus, become more serious (Mars opp Satun)>
* A time of austerity (Mars/Saturn)
* A time of limitations, decline, hard work (Mars/Saturn)
* The natural expiration date (Mars/Saturn opp)
* An encounter with mortality (Mars/Saturn)
* Finding the immortal within the limits of the world (Mars/Saturn)
* Receiving good news, a windfall, a spirit of enthusiasm (Venus/Jupiter)
* The ruler is subject to the scrutiny of his subjects/servants/staff (Jupiter in Venus sign while Venus opposes Jupiter)
* The messengers or emissaries of Justice and their ability or inability to play by the rules (Jupiter in Libra with Venus opposed)
* Crime and punishment along with mercy and pardon (Mars/Saturn in the midst of Venus/Jupiter)
* We get what we give, we lose what we withhold (Venus/Jupiter opp with Mars/Saturn opp)
Prayer: Teach us what to ask for so that we might receive what we actually need.