Here’s what to watch for:
* As Mercury begins to separate from the Sun it’s as though something ill, weak, or invisible will start to gain light, power, health, and visibility again.
* As Mercury comes out of the underworld and emerges as the morning star, we should watch for important announcements, or the emergence of important information that has been in the works but out of sight, hidden, or secretive. This will occur over the next few weeks but begins today as Mercury is already now separating from the Sun in its retrograde.
* As Mercury retrogrades into Aries it will station and spend many days in conjunction with Uranus in Aries. This will emphasize the themes of truth telling, bold or forward-looking visions, heralds or paradigm breaking news or information coming to the surface, revolutions or advancements in technology, a message or messenger appearing in the spotlight, aggressive or forthright voices or people coming forward, preemptive strategies, etc.
* Meanwhile, today Mars is at the last degree of Taurus. Whenever mars is at the last degree of a sign it’s not uncommon to see a more dramatic Mars-like quality permeating our lives. Breakthroughs, courage, determination, boldness, muscle, confrontation, aggression, cutting apart or separating, anger, violence or rashness, impulse, etc….all of these themes can be somewhat pronounced today as Mars finally moves out of Taurus.
* As Mars enters Gemini tomorrow it will be in a mutual reception with Mercury in Aries. As Mercury in Aries makes its long conjunction with Uranus, and as it becomes the morning star, it will have a powerful relationship of mutual support with Mars, this means that until about the middle of May the themes of communication, invention, speech, technology, travel, intelligence, writing and writers, teachers, information, and messengers will have a close exchange with the energies of will, power, force, militarism, courage, competition, and conflict. We’ll keep our eye on these themes, but don’t forget them and remember to guard the words/thoughts and information you take in and put out!
* Last but not least, Venus is perfecting in its square to Saturn…the fact that this is happening AS all of the above is also happening over the next few days paints a very specific picture about communication, confrontation, aggression, and challenges within relationships. Venus and Saturn in a square show us death in love, hardship in relations, blocks in friendship or romance, but also the hard work of diplomacy, the transformation or healing of our hearts in love or friendship, and perhaps the need to communicate or confront various issues with people that will eventually lead to separation or a parting of ways. It’s a significant time for relationships, and for the healing of hurts through the power of honest communication. We will keep our eye on all of these transits in the days ahead!
Prayer: Change our minds as you change our hearts. Bless us with courageous new thoughts.