I sometimes wish I could insert live action images into my writing. For example, right now I would be wearing a cone shaped paper birthday hat, and I would open one of those small popper bottles of confetti. That’s kind of how the planets look and feel this morning. Jupiter is conjoined the north node, amplifying the goodness of Jupiter even.
Here’s a few things to look for today:
* Positive communications…the message is received or clearly communicated (note–some people like to focus on the cazimi as something like the calm at the eye of the retrograde cycle’s storm…this is a good interpretation, but it is also talked about as being able to rule in the king’s stead or taking on the authority of the throne–that’s the position I’m usually more inclined to when it comes to the interpretation of cazimi).
* An important piece of information, a stroke of good luck, or good news through a message, messenger, or communication of some kind (maybe an email or a letter in the mail even)
* Can do optimism
* Something from the past comes back to support, bless, or endorse us
* Good news about something we’ve been working on or toward, or an important step in the right direction is accomplished
* Faith restored, renewed, or rewarded
* Someone with decision making power or authority grants a request, a wish, or a special exception of some kind
* Gaining the support of an important ally, friend, or loved one
* An important clarification of beliefs, ideas, or values
* A positive intervention or interruption
* Creating tighter allegiances within already existing friendships
* The power of friendly persuasion
* Productivity meets sensitivity, compassion, and imagination
I’m sometimes greatly surprised by how these transits turn out compared to what I’m seeing, but today does look like it contains a genuinely positive outlook, especially regarding the subjects of communication and finding support for ideas, projects, or problems. Let me know how it turns out for you too!
Prayer: At the heart of the Sun, a message, a clear voice, a special errand accomplished