Meanwhile Mercury will begin its station to direct movement again by early tomorrow morning.
Here’s what to watch for:
* Mercury ruled things starting to recover or make an appearance again after a time of obscurity, silence, slowness, or invisibility. This might mean that a deal or negotiation, a contract or communication, or a missing piece of news or information starts working itself out after a period of delays, setbacks, miscommunication, or confusion.
* Look to the Virgo and Gemini ruled houses of your birth chart to see what topics Mercury’s station might be highlighting this week.
* Look for something to start gaining momentum or returning to health and clarity again shortly.
* Today’s trine from the Moon to the Sun is a promise of smooth sailing for today. The Sun and the Moon’s trine relationship is a powerful form of support that generally says “yes” to whatever we’re trying to do.
* Remember we are just a few days away from the Fall Equiox. The shift to a cardinal sign generally means that a series of catalyzing events that will serve to turn us into a new season are on their way. With Libra these events are often cumulative and bring a sense of closure, judgment, justice, and resolution. Fair is fair. Look for the cosmic justice in each situation that arises in the days ahead. If we can see justice, then we can see beauty, and the vision of beauty is a salve and blessing even when the scales don’t tilt in our favor.
* Inconvenience should make us curious. Thinking of inconvenience as an invitation is a better response than blind rage or frustration. Inconvenience is almost always a sign that Hermes is nearby. Inconvenience is often an invitation to a hidden strategy, gift, or blessing…but we have to respond with curiosity rather than frustration…we have to see an invite rather than a “no.” Mercury stationing to turn direct could involve some level of inconvenience, but it’s likely that this inconvenience also provides a secret gift. The one who gets frustrated by inconvenience is exactly the one who shouldn’t have been steering your ship anyway…
Prayer: Teach us to be the curious captains of our souls.