A few sneak previews: Venus is heading toward a conjunction with Pluto, and the Sun is heading toward a conjunction with Mars. Both transits we’ll be keeping our eye on in the upcoming week or two.
Here’s what to watch for today and moving forward:
* A serious, concerted, timely effort (Moon in Virgo sextile Mars)
* Feeling motivated to clean or cleanse (Moon in Virgo sextile Mars)
* A helpful intervention for the sake of healing, cleaning, organizing, or accomplishing something (Moon sextile Mars)
* Expulsion or removing something that takes effort but it’s done quickly and effectively (Moon in Virgo sextile Mars)
* Devoting time and energy or time and resources to accomplishing something that isn’t fun but needs to be done (Moon in Virgo sextile Mars)
* Intense or hostile communication dynamics (Mercury/Pluto)
* Death, difficulty, explosions, setbacks related to technology, travel, and communication of all kinds (Mercury/Pluto)
* Healing, release, catharsis, through powerful insights and revelations (Mercury/Pluto)
* Speaking the truth, having it out, argumentation that exposes shadows or repressed material, transforms, burns, reforms (Mercury/Pluto)
* Ideological tension within groups building (Sun in Aquarius moving into a square with Mars in Scorpio)
* Standoffs between groups or different ways of thinking (Sun/Mars)
* The death of an important figure within a large community (Sun in Aquarius square Mars in Scorpio)
* Injury to someone or something brilliant (Sun/Mars)
* Sexual healing or catharsis (Venus/Pluto conj)
* Romantic love that burns, consumes, obsesses, transforms (Venus/Pluto)
* The dark side of the goddess (Venus/Pluto)
* The beauty of the underworld (Venus/Pluto)
* Sexual drama, hostility, crime (Venus/Pluto)
Remember that as Mercury turns direct, it’s like a sick person coming out of a fever. Mercury is slowly but surely regaining his ability to do things a little more easily or smoothly. Another way of putting it might be that Mercury turning direct is like a person coming out of an altered state or a deep healing ceremony of some kind. The integration begins! Watch for insights and recent communication issues to start rapidly resolving themselves as Mercury crosses Pluto one last time.
Prayer: god of messages and messengers, emissary of the universal, thank you for your inside out, upside down, backward to move forward lessons, gifts, and blessings. May we take your teachings forward and keep the promises we’ve made during these last weeks.