Meanwhile, Mercury will also be changing signs over the weekend into Libra and making an immediate square to Saturn.
Here’s what to watch for:
* A serious mind
* Sober, disciplined thinking
* Balanced, refined, committed ideas and communication
* Systematic thinking
* Intellectual or technical mastery
* Refined prose, editing, verbal economy
* Eliminating, reducing, or saying “no”
* The wisdom of an elder
* Referring to time, wisdom, and experience
* Laws, legalistic thinking, and loopholes in the laws
* Crafting a diplomatic email or message
* Removing something
* Terminating a contract or agreement (Saturn negates)
* Making a solid agreement (Saturn solidifies)
* An expert or intellectual authority
* Rigid thinking or inflexible ideas about beauty
* Triangulation tactics
* Mental or communicative avoidance
* Blocks or limitations in speech, language, technology, etc.
* Stern disagreements and politeness combined
* Something that ages and matures like fine wine
* Judgment, justice, fairness, and the weight of tradition
* Nepotism in schools, systems of justice, organizations, etc.
With Mercury slowly emerging as the evening star it will eventually make some very powerful aspects, including a square to Pluto at the start of October. Meanwhile, Mercury moving into Libra also means that Mercury will be losing some of its mojo, which has also been helping it to stay strong despite being under the beams of the Sun (sometimes referred to as being in its “chariot”). This could make for a somewhat intense or strained, mental and communicative aura for the next week, especially with Mercury being in Libra while Venus is debilitated in Scorpio. But you also couldn’t ask for a better time to get to the bottom of things while being a little more rational and mature along the way!
Prayer: As waves move across the waters of our mind, help us to see beyond these fluctuations, to the winds of your heavenly breath. And may we never speak in vain, but may our thoughts and words reflect the pure vibrations of your love.