Mercury in Leo is square to Uranus in Taurus today…
Here’s what to watch for:
* A conversation that should be peaceful and easy by nature, oddly disruptive, electric, eclectic
* Sudden ideas, remarks, outbursts
* Technology snafus
* An original idea
* Electric intellects
* A sudden and unexpected piece of news or information
* A shocking announcement
* A controversial statement
* Communication that is striking, honest, and possibly defiant
* Fast, clever, witty, surprising words
* Technology, progress, and the future
* Car, train, bus, airplane, transit accidents or injuries
* Sudden, explosive insights
* A conversation that cannot find a rhythm or beat
* The rebel, innovator, trickster
* Foot in mouth syndrome
The exciting part of Mercury’s square to Uranus today is that we might experience a breakthrough, or we may find a new way of approaching an old problem. On the other hand, we should be careful of the pride and arrogance of the mind, of egos and the need to posture, defend, or prop up our egos against a perceived opposition.
It’s amazing how things change when we let go of the following prized ideas: that I am the controller, that I am the proprietor, that I am right, that I have been harmed, that I am owed or entitled to something.
What kind of original thinking, what kind of original thoughts, may emerge when we have even just one moment of countering these presuppositions of our egos with something different?
I am not the controller…how can I serve the divine source of which I am a tiny, beautiful, important part?
Prayer: Please give us an original thought, and please teach us how to use it in service to you.