Kickstarter update and then forecast: We are just $4,349 away from reaching our first stretch goal. Please help me keep building momentum and funds for the year ahead. All of what I earn beyond my basic goal is directed toward supporting the work of the Sky House Yoga community. This year we’re building a community herbal medicine and teaching garden if we reach out next goal. So donate and pick up a year ahead reading for you or someone you love, or take advantage of 50% off my online programs in 2017! I can’t do it without you, so please pitch in and help me reach for the stars. 🙂 Link to donate here!
Here’s what to watch for:
* As this new cycle begins its a mix of expansion and contraction. The cycle opens in Jupiter’s sign, but immediately after the Moon conjoined with Saturn and perhaps clipped our wings or forced us into a more serious evaluation than we wished for, especially yesterday but there may still be a lingering feeling of heaviness, anxiety, or gravity with us today.
* As the Moon approaches Mercury today we should watch for impassioned speeches, messages, and messengers appearing to say something to us. The message or messenger may not be without their flaws, but that doesn’t mean the message itself isn’t important.
* The Moon/Mercury conjunction coming off from the Moon’s conjunction to Saturn may also point toward the need to organize and structure something more effectively or consistently. Mercury in Sagittarius is a passionate, hopeful, and expansive Mercury, but this sometimes means that we do a little less than our best when it comes to organizing our thoughts, projects, or energy. Passion isn’t always an excuse for organizational ineptitude or inconsistency, in other words!
* Meanwhile, Mars is moving toward a trine with Jupiter. The archetype of the peaceful warrior, the truth and justice fighter, or the theme of fighting the good fight is coming to the forefront right now. If we want to “cross the big river” as the I Ching says, then we have to believe in what we’re doing, we have to be led by heaven rather than just our own selfish desires, and we have to raise our energy and focus our mind and heart on the goal in front of us. The Mars/Jupiter trine points toward the drama and thrill of victory and competition, but it also points to the need each one of us have for a sacred mission in life, something that ignites us.
* As all of the above is taking place, there is a revolution stirring. Jupiter’s opposition to Uranus is building and will soon be showing its first fruit. Watch and don’t be totally surprised to see rapid transformation and breakthroughs in the weeks ahead!
Prayer: Teach us the wisdom of contraction, even as we expand.