Here’s what to watch for:
* Just as the Sun reaches the turning point of the Equinox, it will conjoin with Jupiter in Libra and Mercury will simultaneously turn direct. Something that has been regressing will start progressing again. A time of closure will bring renewed faith and hope, and a long period of transition will begin solidifying itself into the next chapter.
* As Mercury stations this week it will be engaging the Saturn/Neptune square. It’s possible that this week we continue to clear the haze, fog, and confusion surrounding something or someone in our lives. It’s also possible that misinformation will find a way of being cleared out or clarified, or that important ideas and concepts are communicated in a way that helps us to move through various mental or communicative barriers.
* Whenever Mercury stations it’s possible that we see delays, glitches, miscommunication and misunderstandings. However, the important thing to remember is that just as Mercury is stationing this week he’s also emerging from under the beams of the Sun and in his own sign and exaltation. This should mean that things that have lost power or influence, things that have been sick or weakened, will start to make a come back or will start to improve on the whole.
* The Sun’s entrance into Libra will be followed in the upcoming weeks by Mars leaving Sagittarius and Mercury leaving Virgo. This means that the very long period of planets stacked in mutable signs is almost over and hence a long transitional or liminal space is starting to close. Often this closure period is accompanied by distinct events that serve to “close the door” and mark the change in a powerful way.
* For today and into tomorrow, the Moon is moving toward a trine with Mercury, and so it’s likely that we become concerned with or called to Mercury related things. It’s also likely that we receive positive news, or that negotiations, conversation, and communication leads to good results on the whole.
Prayer: Prepare our hearts for the balancing of the scales.