Here’s what to watch for:
* September 3rd Mercury in Leo and Venus in Libra will make a sextile, creating easy, smooth, and graceful communication dynamics. It’s a great time to make deals, find a compromise, receive a good piece of news or make a special announcement. Be careful of the potential for exaggeration or theatricality, but otherwise enjoy what should be a productive connection between these two planets to start the month.
* September 8th, Venus in Libra will square Mars in Capricorn, while both are culminating at the 29th of degrees of their respective signs. Creative or sexual tension might be running high in relationships, but with Venus in the superior position, there is an aura of compromise, balance, and beauty asserting itself in relation to the productive and hardworking Mars in Capricorn.
* September 9th we will have a New Moon in Virgo, opposite Neptune in Pisces. The themes of the rational, earthy, meticulous, careful, and effective Mercury/Virgo will be pitted against the imaginative but potentially deceptive energies of Neptune. How do we find the appropriate balance between the two? We’ll be taking a deeper look at this transit in a few weeks!
* September 12th Venus in Scorpio will oppose Uranus in Taurus, combining the themes of rebellion, disruption, and innovation with love and relationships, sexual dynamics, beauty, or harmony. This can be an empowering moment for women and the feminine, but it may also emphasize challenges or disruptions in relationships.
* September 18th, Mars in Aquarius will square Uranus in Taurus, blending themes of action, cutting, challenging, dividing, or confronting, with breakthrough, disruption, liberation, independence, defiance, and innovation.
* September 22nd into the 23rd, the Sun will cross the gateway of the Fall Equinox and enter Libra, where it will immediately square Saturn in Capricorn. Watch for themes related to men, elders, leaders, or the paternal, as well as aging and death, hard work and exhaustion, responsibility, and creative labor.
* Finally, on September 24th, the Full Moon in Aries will create a t-square with Saturn in Capricorn. Here we see a blend of themes with Saturn as the focal point in a t-square. Assertiveness vs. diplomacy, independence vs. dependence, challenge vs. compromise….all of these themes will be mediated around the full moon with Saturn in the spotlight, asking us to define our boundaries or commitments or to do the most mature and responsible thing without stifling or ignoring anyone or anything in the process.
I will be exploring all of these transits in written columns and video blogs in the month to come, so stay tuned!
Prayer: Prepare us, body, mind, and spirit to walk the harvest path once again.