A few things to think about for today’s eclipse:
* Gentleness is not the same as indifference…taking care of small things under a Mercury retrograde in Virgo is a good idea…losing the plot isn’t.
* Persistence toward a goal, even during a transitional period of time, is wise. Taking small steps toward where you want to go is better than just sitting around thinking about where you want to go.
* When the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon sometimes it means something is eclipsed in our lives…we don’t think the Sun has bad luck when its eclipsed, so we shouldn’t think this is bad luck for ourselves either…it might feel like bad luck but the truth is these things just happen…deep breath, grieve if you have to, let it go, and keep moving.
* A warrior uses both times of advance and times of retreat to his or her advantage given their calling or goals in life.
* This is a new beginning. Take a look around and see if you can feel it. See if you can notice where something new is taking shape in your life. Try not to rush forward toward it but rather just notice the shape of a door slowly creaking open in some area of your life.
* Learning something new takes a long time. Trust time.
* Purity is not gained or lost. Purity is a living remembrance.
* When making plans, don’t forget to let the plans make you.
* Delays, setbacks, malfunctions, and annoying situations that throw you off or interrupt your path are also hints and clues…pay attention to them.
Prayer: Bless us with a gentle restraint and show us the small footprints of optimism leading us forward.