What a glorious day of light, reflected by both the Moon’s brightest face and the Sun’s longest day.
Here’s what to watch for:
* The end/climax of a struggle drawing near (Mars about to station and turn direct)
* A transitional phase climaxing and starting to complete itself (Mutable grand cross culminating/completing)
* Pivotal moments, experiences, events, that dramatically change the course of events and relationships, including themes that relate to family, home, the past, memories, roots, water, women, parents, and all things lunar (Sun and Venus moving into Cancer at the Solstice)
* A period of hard negotiations, argumentation, conflicts of ideas, debates, philosophies, doctrines, and beliefs coming to a peak or climax of some kind (Mercury separating from an opposition to Saturn)
* The word “no” slowly turning into a “yes” (Mercury separating from an opposition to Saturn)
* A period of economic hardship, frugality, or penny pinching coming to an end as difficult conditions start to lessen (Mercury, a planet related to money and the markets, separating from an opposition to Saturn, a planet of restrictions)
* A period of deepening commitment and focus (Mercury/Saturn oppose each other, perhaps signifying a commitment or agreement of some kind)
* Something that has been taken away, weakened, or in doubt returns with renewed force or vigor (Mars retrograde about to station and turn direct and Venus slowly emerging from under the beams of the Sun!)
Prayer: Praise and love to the Sun and the Moon, to the long days of light, to the changing of the seasons, and the everlasting powers of creation. May we celebrate this climax and gracefully begin our descent!