Here’s what to watch for:
* Brilliance, insight, clarity (Sun/Uranus)
* Discovery, breakthrough (Sun/Uranus)
* Leadership and innovative authority (Sun/Uranus)
* A breakout performance (Sun/Uranus)
* The sudden shock of the heart (Sun/Uranus)
* Flashing and inspiring (Sun/Uranus)
* Inspiration and rebellion (Sun/Uranus)
* The scales tipped the other way in a way that inspires/humbles (Sun/Uranus)
* The “aha” moment (Sun/Uranus)
* The impulse to push ahead, to break limits (Sun/Uranus)
* The tendency to disrupt or interrupt (Sun/Uranus)
* Mars is also in the commanding position over Venus right now within the oppositional tension of the contra antiscia. Watch as Mars wants to drag Venus down or seek Venus out for one reason or another. Mars is in the sign of Venus’ fall, and Venus is in the sign of Mars’ detriment. Mars will also shortly change signs and enter the sign of Venus, which means he will be in “exile.” Where Mars starts as the aggressor or pursuer he will soon be under the power of Venus, so keep your eye on what pursues or attacks and how the tables may shortly turn.
* As the New Moon comes through the Sun/Uranus dynamic above will intensify as the next Moon cycle is toned by this opposition. We’ll keep visiting this dynamic and adding more layers to it in the days ahead!
Prayer: Awaken us. Inspire us. Shock us out of our complacency. And also… teach us to be gentle so that we might experience gentleness in the midst of everything.