Here’s what to watch for:
* The reaping AND sowing of karma related to love, romance, sex and sexuality, friendships, agreements, contracts, and alliances.
* The urge or desire we’ve tried to repress rearing up from the shadows to remind us…you haven’t let go until you’ve really let go of something.
* Betrayal, jealousy, secrets, gossip, lies, manipulation, coercion, and exposure, leaks, or disclosure.
* Finding or starting a new relationship, fated, losing or ending a relationship, fated, or experiencing a fated relationship crucible.
* Decisions that feel like life or death. Termination, expiration, bottom lines, and the need to eliminate things that do not feed the soul.
* Growing up, maturing, healing, deepening our relationships.
* Vanity, superficiality, exposed.
* An important new allegiance, meeting powerful people or allies.
* Bad deals, buyer beware, all that glitters is not gold. Karma related to materialism.
* The transformation of our aesthetic, style, or image…the look or appearance becoming more authentic, real, minimal, earthy, or mature.
* The empowerment of women, the feminine, women in power, the “dark feminine.”
* Mystery, eroticism, and power.
* The receiving of a new artistic vision, the muse appearing and saying “create this.”
* Powerful, subversive pieces of art, fashion, film, fiction, etc.
* Venus and the King, Venus as Queen, Venus is given executive privilege.
* Renewal and rebirth for all things Venus.
* It’s also the last quarter Moon today and tomorrow in Venus’ sign, so we’re moving through a kind of harvesting moment related to Venusian things, while Venus is also in the process of being born again. It’s a unique transit and should make for interesting headlines in the next few days, as well.
Prayer: Place in our hearts the vision of your love. Burn whatever stands in its way within the flames of your peaceful, compassionate, and fierce love.