Here is what to watch for..
With Mercury stationing to turn direct you might see:
* Something lost, weak, or sick will slowly start to recover its strength or make a turnabout
* Something that has been in the dark, unexplained, or unclear will be illuminated
* CNN Image: The Egypt Air wreckage slowly being retrieved, the cause of the crash coming to light?
* Something preemptively stated will have to be taken back or reconsidered or renegotiated from a better or different position
* Something that has been stripped of its power or autonomy, voice or position, will be reinstated
* A period of setbacks, delays, contemplation, or arbitration will be completed
* A period of worry or stress about something will be alleviated
* A technological snafu or problem will be resolved
* An empowered voice, an emerging message, a powerful revelation
With the Moon and Mars conjunct at the Full Moon:
* An alchemical moment…something powerful is being cooked, conceived, or synthesized
* An uprising or outpouring of emotion
* A demonstration of force, violence, protest or resistance
* Irritation, inflammation, aggression, conflict, courage, and strength
* Being in the right place at the right time for your voice, message, abilities or needs to be seen and honored
* A philosophical position strengthened, clarified, debated, or fiercely presented
* People helping other people to solve problems or coordinate an appropriate response to a problem
* The polarization of faith vs. reason, charisma and idealism vs. a careful consideration of the facts
* Being honored for a job well done, or recognizing others so as to not anger or marginalize those whose help we cannot do without
This full moon brings a quality of empowerment, and perhaps the start of a phase of recovery or clarification. However, we should be careful about the potentially agitating effects of Mars and Saturn today and tomorrow. There is a fine line right now between “my cup floweth over” and “my pot boileth over.”
Prayer: Teach us to be like cauldrons over a well kept fire.