The Moon/Mars opposition to start the day doesn’t look great. Moon/Mars oppositions often involve heightened tension, conflict, and irritability. Since both planets are dignified they are each strong in their own right today, which might mitigate the transit’s harshness, but look for an edginess today that might not dissipate until later this afternoon.
Meanwhile the Venus/Jupiter dynamic strengthens as Venus comes closer to her exact square of Jupiter. Being significantly more positive, this overarching dynamic might mitigate the faster moving effects of the Moon/Mars square today, bringing a sense of romance, adventure, and enthusiasm to our interactions overall.
Here’s a brief list of what to watch for today:
* Hostile emotions
* Standoffs between authenticity and peace…which is more superficial?
* Issues regarding violence, aggression, irritability, argumentation, accusation, blame, or competition
* Differing points of view about love and war
* Power struggles, or tense peace keeping
* Sacred alchemy, or the alchemical marriage between spirit and soul, the sacred romance
* Commitments religiously, philosophically, or spiritually, and how they play a role in our lifestyles, habits, or intimate partnerships
* Puritanical ethics or restrictive attitudes and their relationship to sexuality or healing in the body
* Games, adventures, and film or entertainment that has a larger spiritual or philosophical value or moral presentation to make
* Traveling back in time through discussion, art, or entertainment
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Prayer: Remind us that love is the perfect heat of the sword, and love is also the calm water that cools it. Love is an adventure, and love is practically faithful.