Here’s what to watch for…
* When Venus is at the heart of the Sun it’s as though she has died into a cauldron of fiery flowers.
* She is being cleansed, healed, and purified.
* She is being rarefied into a new oil, a new medicine.
* Watch as relationships are cleansed, renewed, revitalized.
* Breathe in the aroma of a new era in the way you love, relate, and create.
* Sense and smell the lightest dawning of a new heart, a clean heart.
* Watch as significant style changes emerge…each new change of style or presentation reflects an inner change. We are adorned in the material world by the treasures of the inner world, and the things we consciously surround ourselves with also vibrate down to the depths of our being.
* Sometimes we mistake style changes, or changes of approach or relationship, for literal images, beings, and spirits choosing US.
* Attraction is a mysterious dynamic where the lines between what we choose and what chooses us are deliberately obscured. It has to be this way so that for a time we may get lost in one another.
* When we begin the process of separating out from what we’ve been lost in we can see what’s had us as much as what we’ve had. This process teaches us to love others as we love ourselves.
* With the dark Moon in Pisces today, applying to Neptune, the 3rd hexagram of the I Ching comes to mind: difficulty at the beginning. After the primal powers of creation came forth, there was chaos, mud, water, and a swirling cauldron of life. From this cauldron, slowly, organization emerges. A new Moon is just around the corner, and with it will come the beginning of a process of emergence from the chaos and early confusions of 2017. The lotus grows from this mud…we can’t forget!
* Over the next few days, Mercury will conjoin Uranus and we’ll likely see some powerful news, announcements, breakthroughs, tweets, inventions, and empowered mind/speech. More on this tomorrow!
Prayer: We thank the goddess and we honor her spirit, moving through us as we recognize what has us in in the midst of what we have.