Here’s what to watch for:
* An empowered woman
* Getting right to the heart of the matter, to the heart of what needs changing, especially in terms of relationships, agreements, friendships, social circles, etc.
* The goddess empowered to speak
* A voice from the past, returning, empowered, issuing a statement, command, order, or encouragement
* A piece of good news, an enlightening communication, conversation, message or announcement
* A new deal, agreement, or purchase
* The wisdom of a teacher or sacred text
* Letting go of someone or something, with clarity, at last
* Changes in relationships that reflect inner changes of attitude
* Aesthetic or artistic innovation or change
* Redoing or remaking something in order to get a different message, idea, or mood across
* A dark message, an attractive messenger, a provocative or attractive communication
* Exaggerated emotional responses
* Shocking or disruptive changes or challenges in relationships
* The need for greater independence or freedom
* A wave of revolutionary activity, perhaps centered around or related to women
* Expanded wisdom and understanding, deep and intelligent oration, teachers and important teachings
* The message we most need to hear or share
It’s an interesting day with a rare Venus/Sun cazimi by retrograde. We can take a big step forward today if we pay attention to what the goddess is saying, especially in our relationships and especially related to the emotional subtext of our exchanges. With the Moon about to enter the busy and social sign of Gemini, don’t be surprised if the mood of the day becomes much busier, scattered, or communicative as the day wears on. There is a lot to say today, but also a lot for us to hear from others!
Prayer: May we hear your voice in the midst of all that is said and done today. May we learn to listen as you listen.