Here’s what to watch for:
* Uranus disrupts the status-quo. Venus is harmony. They are both in a Mars-ruled, fire sign. It’s natural to see disruptions to relationships, agreements, contracts, partnerships, or love affairs. Venus is already struggling a bit in Mars’ sign, and so where a separation makes sense, you will likely see one.
* Venus is beauty. Uranus disrupts. Beautiful things may be disrupted, disrespected, broken apart, etc.
* Venus is art. Uranus is a revolution. Your style, design, taste, or aesthetic might be changing.
* Venus is art. Uranus is shocking. Shocking art, a statement made by an artist.
* Venus is desire. Uranus is sudden and rebellious. Sudden and rebellious desires.
* Venus is happiness. Uranus is sudden inspiration, or an “aha” moment. An inventive, exciting, and enjoyable idea surfaces.
* Venus is relationships. Uranus is liberation. I am freeeeee from this relationship finally. Thank you!
* Venus is relationships. Uranus is liberation. I have just met a total individualist rebel. Will he/she commit? Are they too independent? Are they serious enough?
* Venus is what is sacred/whole/clean. Uranus is rebellion. Someone has just desecrated or disrespected something sacred or “clean.”
* Venus is beautiful adornments. Uranus is impulse and disruption. We might find ourselves saying, “I don’t want this anymore. I don’t need this. I want this other, newer, better, prettier or nicer object.”
* Venus is a woman. Uranus is a rebel. Rebel woman. Madwoman. Angry woman. Activist woman. Disrespectful woman. Inventive woman. Iconoclast woman. Disruptive woman. Exciting or inspiring woman. A woman who challenges the status quo.
* Venus in Aries is angry about something, and she’s going to shout about it, rail against the enemy, demand a newer, better way.
* Venus is sex. Uranus is invention, discovery, and rebellion. Think sexual freedom, sexual desire, sexual rebellion, etc.
* Venus in Aries is the selfishness of or within relationships, sex, marriage, partnerships. Uranus is demanding, fierce, sudden. Sudden demands, fierce selfishness, unruly desires, etc.
* Venus is art. Uranus is invention. Inventive art.
* Venus is social cues. Uranus is emancipation and freedom. Missing social cues or disregarding them.
* In this day and age it is common to consider ourselves first. In fact, we are all in the constant practice of building virtual avatars of ourselves and interacting with the world in a bubble of online isolation, which we all cooperatively pretend is “just as real as the real thing.” But perhaps this Venus/Uranus transit, along with the approach of Uranus into earthy Taurus, will remind us to get out into the world again.
* For thousands of years, human beings have also made a religion out of the future. We tend to think that happiness, emancipation, and freedom all lie in the future somewhere. We then constantly do things that we think will make us free, only to cast them off in a fit of rebellion later for the sake of a new future, a new day, and a new false promise of happiness. There is a different kind of freedom, and this transit also invites us to discover what freedom looks and feels like from the perspective of the soul…our eternal soul…unborn and undying, already and always free in itself. The more we learn to understand ourselves as spirit/souls the easier it is to let these temptations of momentary material liberation or “future progress,” pass over us. The real revolution becomes the patient, observant, and loving return to the heart.
Prayer: Liberate whatever needs liberating, and lead us back home to you. Make our greatest rebellion the unceasing revolution of a devotional heart, circling the altar of your unending love.