Here’s what to watch for in the material world right now, or here’s what you might be hearing in the hallways, or here’s what you might be telling yourself:
* Meow! I look great, and I see you seeing it, which makes me want you, even though I may not be attracted to you (you might be talking to something inside your refrigerator).
* The allure of fancy, costly, nice, expensive things, orrrrr…the voice of a wandering warrior, reminding you, “A girl has no name!”
* Aggression and allure rolled into one…who is pursuing, who is being pursued, who is admiring, who is being admired? Feels good, so who cares?
* The typical relationship issues you face are exacerbated, reversed, or possibly entertaining or even arousing.
* Must. create. somethings. new. now.
* Stops and starts, push and pull, attraction and repulsion, back and forth.
* Conversation: “I want you to give me what I want.” “You can just take it. It’s right here.” “No. I want you to give it to me.” “Well. I want to watch you take it for yourself. I’m not stopping you. I’m just not going to give it to you, either.”
* When the hunter becomes the hunted.
* Sexual/creative tension in unexpected places.
* The “battle of the sexes.” Stereotypical issues and unfair stereotypes alike.
* I’m sooooo attracted to you that I’m considering destroying something.
* You’re sooo destructive, that I’m actually finding it attractive.
* Double standards for men or for women.
* Machismo and being attracted to the wrong things.
* Overly sexualized images of ourselves, hiding something in plain sight.
* Erotic fantasies and/or the desire to rid oneself of what is frivolous.
* The image of a fraternity and sorority competing mindlessly with each other.
* Issues related to human sexuality…
* People pushing hot-button topics because of the response it creates, the arousal it stimulates, the fear and desire it unconsciously amplifies
There are, of course, so many other things we could say! 🙂
But what do you “do” with a transit like this? A good idea is to be on the lookout to avoid any of the unhealthy situations that I’ve outlined above, but we should also remember that some events are simply the stuff of destiny…so it’s not always “what we do with a transits” as much as it is, “how do I respond, rather than mindlessly react to the unfolding events of my destiny?”
Prayer: Be our true love, be our friend, be the remembrance that all longing begins and ends with the longing for you.