Here’s what to watch for:
* When Venus stations, whether direct or retrograde, it’s normal to see breakdowns, delays, or standstills in relationships, negotiations, diplomacy, and love. The difference between a station to retrograde versus a station to turn direct is that usually a station to turn direct will bring an improvement in relations or a turn for the better, especially after a period of delay or after a period of turmoil or difficult in relationships.
* The big catch in this normally auspicious situation is the fact that for another couple of weeks Venus will be slowly moving back through her square to Saturn, which means that the turnaround process for difficulties we may be experiencing in relationships might have a few more hurdles left to jump. The good news is of course that with Venus moving direct it’s likely that these last hurdles will bring compromises and forward movement where things have been stuck or horn-locked. Sometimes this kind of progress involves letting go, leaving behind, or even losing certain relationships. For example, “we tried, but in the end we have to move on because it’s easier for everyone,” or “everyone realizes that nobody is going to budge so let’s leave this alone.”
* Venus turning direct might also mean that where we’ve been experiencing some kind of artistic or creative frustration, progress is slowly going to return again.
* Venus direct might mean that we’re undergoing some kind of makeover or that some aspect of our work or relationships are undergoing a kind of aesthetic transformation.
* Venus turning direct in square to Saturn might also mean that where we’ve been holding ourselves back, training or restraining our desires, that our efforts are finally gaining traction. On the other hand if we’ve been restrained or held back from our desires or passions by some element of duty or responsibility we may now be experiencing some sense of relief or liberation from those duties and constraints.
* Venus turning direct in square to Saturn might mean a return to best practices, or it might involve setting or maintaining healthy boundaries in all different kinds of relationships.
* Venus squaring Saturn brings seriousness, commitment, gravity, weight, and maturity to all different kinds of relationships.
* Venus turning direct might reflect an important rite of passage, change, or symbolic death in friendships, alliances, relationships, and love.Prayer: Teach us to forgive, to mend, to heal, to reach out, to understand…to live for more than our sense of rightness.