* It’s normal if things feel heavier, slower, and more depressive today. The Moon is moving into a square with Saturn.
* Moon/Saturn while the Moon is waxing we have to be extra careful about picking up toxins, or putting something “into” our system that will essentially slow it down, stop it up, block or prohibit us in some way.
* Moon/Saturn while the Moon is waxing may indicate the building or constructing of something, or roadblocks or delays while building something, or simply the breaking or damaging of something while it’s being built.
* Moon/Saturn while the Moon is waxing may indicate the discovery of a leak (physical/psychic/energetic) and the need to plug it.
* It’s a good day for imaginative, reflective, brooding, as the Moon/Saturn can invite solitude and deeply emotive states and moods.
* It’s a good day to commence with something as the Sun and Moon are just separating from a sextile, but the Moon/Saturn square may stop you early in the process of something and say, “This is going to require a more serious approach,” or “this is going to require that you get more structured/disciplined/tight with things.”
* The Moon/Saturn may also speak to the need to cut something out or to remove something en route to accomplishing something else.
* The Moon/Saturn may speak to issues within the home or family that are challenging, as well as the need to heal or mend things that are broken in the home or family. Sometimes things get a little worse before they get better, especially if we’re not listening.
Prayer: Guide us around and through every obstacle. Protect us body, mind, and spirit.