Basic things worth repeating:
* Be careful with your words, thoughts, speech, emails, texts, social media, etc.
* Don’t be surprised if you experience setbacks, frustrations, delays while traveling or when dealing with technology or communication
* Don’t try to use reason to talk someone out of a position they didn’t use reason to get into in the first place
* Say less, do more
* Rather than engaging and stressing yourself out, just click the “unfollow” button…if it’s really bad the “unfriend” button
* Talk yourself out of the impulsive thing you’re about to say, type, or do…
* Try meditation, try burning off some steam by getting physical
* Contests, debates, and harsh criticism aren’t helpful if someone can predict that response from a mile away…don’t be the person who can never simply listen or allow for opinions other than their own, in other words
* Sometimes the tension is actually sexual and erotic (Venus is also applying to square Mars)
* What we’re turned on/off by
* Ideological militancy and purism creates an aura of fear and apprehension…”am I safe to say this?”
* Discernment, discrimination, and thinking before we speak
* Who or what we surround ourselves with to boost our performance
* Grudges, coercion, revenge, or manipulation of facts or data or substances to gain an unfair advantage
Remember that Mercury is going to be retrograde and will square Mars a few more times in the next two months. Whether or not we see it right now, the things we say and think and act on will be playing out for a few more months to come. It’s an especially good time to be calm, collected, and discerning in our thoughts and speech.
Prayer: May the words of our mouths flow forth from the meditations of our hearts…pleasing to the ears of angels and like a cool salve to burnt skin.