This course is ideal for people looking to engage with the astrological energies of 2023 at a deeper level, creating a mind-body connection through plant teachers one moon cycle at a time.
Over 12 months, you'll learn about...
- The astrological energies of each lunar cycle for 2023
- 12 unique plant teachers, who we will be dieting and throughout each lunation cycle
- The art of lunar tracking and journaling
- You will be given tools of transformation to work with for each lunar cycle of the year
- You will receive a customized astrological calendar for the year ahead
This course includes...
- 12 New Moon Gatherings
- 12 Full Moon Gatherings
- 12 Plant Teacher Diets, 1 for each lunar cycle
- An astrological calendar for 2023
- Lifetime access to all class recordings/replays
- Access to a student discussion forum
- Guided transformational exercises and activities for each lunar cycle
Moon Circle Schedule
- Thursday, January 19 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Aquarius
- Thursday, February 2 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Leo
- Saturday, February 18 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // New Moon in Pisces
- Saturday, March 4 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // Full Moon in Virgo
- Monday, March 20 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Aries
- Monday, April 3 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Libra
- Tuesday, April 18t at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Aries
- Tuesday, May 2 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Scorpio
- Thursday, May 18 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Taurus
- Thursday, June 1 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Sagittarius
- Saturday, June 17 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // New Moon in Gemini
- Saturday, July 1 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // Full Moon in Capricorn
- Monday, July 17 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Cancer
- Monday, July 31 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Aquarius
- Monday, August 14 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Leo
- Thursday, August 31 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Pisces
- Monday, September 11 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Virgo
- Thursday, September 28 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Aries
- Thursday, October 12 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Libra
- Saturday, October 28 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // Full Moon in Taurus
- Thursday, November 9 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Scorpio
- Saturday, November 25 at 3:00pm CT | 4:00pm ET // Full Moon in Gemini
- Monday, December 11 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // New Moon in Sagittarius
- Thursday, December 21 at 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET // Full Moon in Cancer and Winter Solstice, celebration finale
Meet your instructors...
Since opening my practice in 2010, I've completed over 13,000 birth chart readings and led more than 5000 students through my natal and horary astrology programs. Many of my students have gone on to cultivate dedicated professional practices.
My personal practice sprang from my studies of ayahuasca shamanism spanning more than 10 years and 100 ceremonies. Upon discovering deep meaning in the patterns of the sky, I began consulting formal teachers, who taught me the practical history, craft, and philosophy of astrology.
I now weave aspects from my diverse spiritual and traditional studies into my courses and apprenticeships. My goal is to give you, my students, a practical and spiritual platform from which to view and practice astrology in the world today.
As a Registered Herbalist (RH) with the American Herbalists Guild, I’ve been working with clients to achieve their wellness goals for more than 15 years—and I truly love what I do.
I co-founded Sky House Yoga in 2011 with my husband Acyuta-bhava (Adam Elenbaas). Since opening those sweet doors, I’ve leaned more and more into my calling with the plants.
In 2019, Sky House Herb School & Apothecary emerged as a place dedicated to helping people unlock a world of health, medicine, and magic.
When I’m not consulting with clients, I teach classes in clinical herbal medicine, medicine making, field botany, western energetics, and custom herbal formulations. I also serve as a board member on the American Herbalists Guild.
I graduated with my Master of Science in Clinical Herbalism and have had the honor of studying alongside some of the best herbalists in the field, including Matthew Wood and Margi Flint. Other teachers who’ve greatly impacted my career in herbal medicine include Bevin Clare, Camille Freeman, James Snow, Chanchal Cabrera, as well as yoga and the plants.
By the end of this course, we hope that your life will have been deeply transformed. We pray that you will feel more aligned with the planets on a day to day basis, more in touch with the rhythms of the Moon, and introduced to a host of new plant allies that will continue to assist you throughout your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just prior to the new and full Moons, on Thursdays, Saturdays, Mondays, or Tuesdays, depending on the Moon cycle. See the full schedule above!
Typically 90 minutes, but no longer than 2 hrs, it depends on how much material we are covering with each lunar cycle.
No, each class is recorded and kept on the student website, which you will receive access to prior to the start of class, when we send out the group orientation information.
Shipping may vary, but we have estimated between $20 and $30 per month, per student. We have purposefully tried to make the herbal portion of the course very easily accessible and affordable.
Yes, we will offer resources, but we are also more than happy to help people who are having any trouble ordering any of the herbs we are dieting each new lunar cycle.
Yes, we are choosing the safest and most accessible herbs possible. We mention all contraindications for each herb, as well as potential alternative herbs for each lunar cycle, in the program handout.
Email us at email@example.com.
No, we will be sending out a list of the herbs you will need to purchase in advance for each month, and you will have ample time to order each plant teacher, in the form we suggest, from a variety of vendors we suggest. This information will go out with the orientation information in early November 2022.
Yes, the recommended herbal diet for each month is optional.
Ready to get started? Click the button below to join the 2023 Roots & Spheres Moon Circle!
To enroll, pick a payment option below:
Here's how enrollment works:
Step 1: Complete checkout
Review the payment options below. Then click the yellow "enroll now" button and complete the secure checkout form.
Step 2: Sign your client agreement
Once you've completed the checkout process, you will be directed to a client agreement for you to sign.
Step 3: Mark your calendar!
After you've completed your client agreement, you're in. We will send you orientation material by email prior to the start of class.