Need a fresh perspective? I deliver engaging talks and lead retreats that illuminate the intersection of astrology, spirituality, and everyday life.
A voracious student of life, I seek to inspire others to stay curious and connected through continued learning. I’ve presented as a guest teacher in the Religion Department at Swarthmore College and taught college English as a graduate teaching fellow at both Central Michigan University and Georgia College and State University.
In recent years, I’ve spoken at a variety of astrological conferences and for professional groups, including...
- Backstage at the American Music Awards
- United Astrology Conference
- Northwest Astrological Conference
- National NCGR Conference
- Great Lakes Astrology Conference
- Krishnamurti International Conference of Astrology in India
- NCGR Minneapolis, NCGR Long Island, NCGR Baltimore, NCGR Annapolis, NCGR Philadelphia
- The Washington Astrological Association
- Kepler College
- Astrology Hub.
I’ve also appeared on numerous podcasts and radio shows, including…
“The Astrology Podcast” with Chris Brennan, NPR’s “Interfaith Voices,” and Eric Davis’ “Expanding Mind” podcast.
And in 2010, I spoke all across the country at retail bookstores in promotion of my first book, “Fishers of Men: The Gospel of an Ayahusaca Vision Quest” (Tarcher/Penguin).
Interested in booking me to speak at your next event?
Fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch with availability and additional information.