Here’s what to watch for:
* When Mars and Jupiter get together in Scorpio it’s a time of emotional confrontation, a time when the depth, power, and intensity of our desires and fears all grow exponentially until we are compelled to act, confront, or be consumed.
* Mars and Jupiter also represent militarism, strength, machismo, overdoing things, being too bold, too confrontational, proud, arrogant, boastful, cavalier, etc, so be careful of going too far or being overly confident right now.
* Mars and Jupiter says, “my button is bigger than your nuclear button.”
* Mars and Jupiter is a controversial tell-all book, filled with bluster about bluster. Bluster on bluster…and scandal…so Mars/Jupiter in Scorpio. 🙂
* Mars and Jupiter is the hunter and the hunger, amplified, deep, exotic, and taboo.
* Meanwhile, Mercury trine to Uranus is inventive, communicative, defiant, overstated, and innovative. Mercury trine Uranus is a piece of good news or an unexpected but beneficial change of plans.
* Mercury trine Uranus can indicate a period of intense philosophical or impassioned speech and communication dynamics. You may find yourself throwing your wine glass into the fireplace, raising a fist, or having a spontaneous dance party. 🙂
* Mercury trine to Uranus is also a special, breaking piece of news, an eccentric or erratic communication pattern, a special discovery or insight, or the wake-up call you’ve been waiting for.
* Finally, Venus moving a triple conjunction with Pluto and the Sun is all about big changes to relationships. It’s about the beginning of the end of delusions and fantasies. It’s about the end of an era. It’s about expiration dates. It’s political, sexual, deep, taboo, erotic, controlled and controlling, and it’s about the consequences of neglected issues in relationships. It’s also about new alliances, new friendships, and new, fated relationships of all kinds. It’s a very powerful transit that signifies major shifts of power or power dynamics in relationships, as well.
The fact that all of these transits are happening at once suggests a very powerful shift that is underway right now. For some of us, all we will be able to do is watch. For others, we will feel right in the thick of things, struggling to use our freedom, our “will,” our “choice,” to overcome rather than succumb to the forces of these transits. Remember, when the scope of your soul is eternal, it never hurts to slow down, take your time, and think about the quality of your presence, in each moment, rather than JUST the outcomes or desired results.
Prayer: Let our struggles, desires, fears, and wishes become our teachers, and may we learn to live in the soft and exotic center of the present, complete with all that it is and all that it is lacking.