Earlier in the week I wrote about seeing some return on an old agreement or investment…yesterday I went looking for a specific item at REI for an upcoming backpacking trip and it turned out that my membership dividends were enough to pay for it! A great example of the Mercury rx conjunction to Jupiter.
Here are some other things watch for in the meantime:
* As above, something returning to you positively or fortunately…
* A person from the past or an agreement or contract from the past paying off in some way
* A potentially disruptive or unfortunate mistake or situation suddenly being reversed or turning out positively despite the initial blunder
* Being strongly influenced by someone or something from the past…or someone or something trying to convince you to go back to something you’ve left behind
* A positive piece of news or information, a tip or random good luck
* An agreement reached after initial difficulties made it seem like it wasn’t possible
* A twist or turn of events starts introducing new or potential benefits, either immediately or in the long term
* Looking at something from the past more carefully suddenly brings new insights or discoveries
* A mistake, delay, setback, or miscommunication, leads to important insights, revelations, or important information being revealed
Watch for this Mercury/Jupiter conjunction today–the Moon is highlighting it!!
Prayer: Teach us the gift in the blunder, the surprise “yes” in the midst of a “no.” Teach us the surprise party of zero expectations.